A Look Into Some of the Most Popular CBD Products Being Sold Today
There is no denying the CBD industry is currently skyrocketing off the charts, with more and more CBD products being introduced all the time. Let’s take a look at some of the most popular CBD items on the market today.
- CBD oil is among the 100 chemical compounds (cannabinoids) derived from the cannabis plant. Marijuana and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) are two more. However, CBD is not psychoactive.
- To make cannabidiol (CBD) oil, CBD is extracted from the plant then diluted with a carrier oil such as hemp oilseed or coconut oil. It can then be included in a variety of products, including food, dietary supplements, topicals, drinks, bath soaks, and more.
- Research suggests there are health benefits associated with using CBD products. These benefits include reducing chronic pain and anxiety while aiding in sleep and relaxation.
- There are numerous ways to deliver CBD into the body, including applying it directly to the skin, adding a few drops on your tongue, eating it, or taking capsules.
- Capsules may also contain other ingredients to compliment or enhance the CBD effects or provide other specific benefits.
- While swallowing capsules may be a fast and convenient way to transport CBD into the digestive system, there are no specific advantages to using CBD in a pill form.
- CBD tinctures use alcohol-based liquids as solvents to extract natural compounds from the cannabis plant. These CBD tinctures will often contain around 60% to 70% alcohol and have a 3 to 5-year shelf-life.
- Depending on the project goal, some manufacturers may add herbal extracts, vitamins, or supplements like melatonin. Due to the bitter taste of tinctures, vegetable glycerin, sweeteners, or other flavored additives may be used to mask the bitterness and improve the flavor.
- CBD tinctures can be orally ingested by adding them to food and drinks. It can also be taken under the tongue or sublingually for the most efficient and fastest absorption.
- These CBD products contain a variety of skincare ingredients, such as essential oils, herbal extracts, and vitamins that help improve the overall health, balance, and appearance of the skin.
- CBD topicals contain antioxidants, essential amino acids, and B-complex vitamins, which are extremely beneficial for the skin. Ultimately, these lotions and cremes were specifically designed for topical use as localized relief rather than for the entire body.
- Most skin problems, like acne, are usually caused by an imbalance of the skin. Because the skin has its own endocannabinoid system, CBD can help keep a good balance to prevent skin problems.
Cannabidiol gummies are a type of CBD edible or foods containing CBD. There are three main variants of CBD gummies: full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, or CBD isolate.
- Full-spectrum CBD contains all the naturally occurring phytochemicals in the cannabis plant, including other cannabinoids, oils, and terpenes. It also has a small amount of THC, the psychoactive composite in cannabis that produces a feeling of euphoria.
- Broad-spectrum CBD also contains the phytochemicals in cannabis but without THC.
- CBD isolate is a pure form of CBD.
CBD edibles are an ingestible type of cannabis that doesn’t require any combustion (fire) for chemical compound activation. This is one reason why many people prefer edibles over other forms of CBD.
- The two most common types of CBD edibles are CBD dominant and balanced THC/CBD. Balanced edibles contain equal or near-equal amounts of both CBD and THC. CBD-dominant edibles basically contain little to no measurable THC.
- There are numerous advantages to consuming these edibles: you won’t have any smoke going into your lungs. They are discreet, affordable, convenient, and full of flavor.
There are many more CBD products available, such as CBD vapes, CBD drinks, CBD lip balm, CBD supplements, and much more. One thing’s for sure, there are many ideal ways to get the benefits of CBD. You get to decide how CBD is delivered to your body.
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):